Orion Mechanical Services provides complete design, documentation, procurement, supply, installation and on-going servicing and maintenance services for high quality, energy efficient, environmentally-sustainable HVAC design and construct building project needs.
Established in 1999, by Managing Director Justin Philips, the company is based in Alexandria, Sydney and prides itself on the fact that our MD is intimately involved in every project – big and small; complex and challenging.
This attention to detail from the top down has been a key factor in the company being a preferred contractor on many of Australia’s most prestigious and largest high-rise residential and mixed-use developments, as well as new and rejuvenated commercial and industrial facilities and design-conscious luxury homes. It has also led to much repeat business.
Importantly, our services, qualifications, products, components and reputable major suppliers are of the highest quality and comply with Australian regulatory and environmental sustainability standards. This ensures every HVAC system we install - whether it is in high-rise residential apartment complexes, commercial offices, industrial complexes or luxury private homes - functions efficiently and works effectively: precisely as it should.
Our range of professional Services and Capabilities includes:
- Design and Construct HVAC Contractor
- Air Conditioning and Ventilation Solutions
- Inverter Ducted Single and Multi Split A/C Systems
- Variable Air Volume (VAV) Smart Zone Control Systems
- Air and Water Cooled Variable Refrigerant Volume
- Heat Pump and Heat Recovery Systems
- Smart Home Automation Interface and A/C Central Controls
- Central Plant – Chilled/Heating/Condenser Water Systems
- Mechanical Ventilation Systems to AS1668.1 and .2
- Horizontal Discharge Toilet and Kitchen Exhaust Systems
- Preparation of BCA Alternative Solutions
- BCA Section J Compliance – Energy Efficiency
- CAMEL Heat Load Calculations
- Fire Damper Rectification
- Design, Project and Site Management Services
- Design and Installation Certification